Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What gives?


Boscoe and I have lived in this new apartment for four months exactly. In the past eight years that I have owned Boscoe, he has never peed or pooped inside as much as he has these past four months. He has had his "once in a great while" accidents over the years that I can chalk up to my negligence to notice his signs but these incidences have no signs.

I keep him on the same feeding schedule, walking schedule, play schedule, everything schedule as he has been on the past five years (at least). The only change is location. The carpet, padding, and flooring WAS brand new before he started peeing and pooing on it...so it's not a previous animal scent he's covering. It's not the same spot every time, but 80% of the time, it's the same location.

I have even resorted to crating him at night and while no one is home to monitor/supervise him. I haven't had to crate him since he was three years old (due to "accidents").

WTF gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment